Monday, December 19, 2011

Xbox 360 disc tray jammed after being thrown by my Mom!!!?

so my mom got angry at me for sleeping in and basically went ballistic, she ended the ragin' by promptly throwing my xbox into my room (i think black ops was in it so that may of moved jamming the drive). I finally attempted to see if it was working today and it seems its ok aside from the disc drive not opening, when i try i hear the motor attempting to open but it cant (probably black ops jammed it). I've tried the whole paper clip thing but that didnt help so im wondering what my options are. Im thinking jitter it around or send it to Microsoft. Also i tried moving it vertical horizontal back and forth and i heard either the disc or something else going chunk...chunk along with the movements, not a sliding from end to end but the disc is parallel to the xbox and has a bit of room to tilt from side to side, like it may of come off the tray somehow. i'll take any advice that you can offer, thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment