Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Are there still femmes out there who love butches?

Ive loved the sight of a beautiful woman in an outfit that clings a little here and falls off a little there since I was young, before I knew what gay even was. The mystery and magic of a femme is one thousands probably millions of s are trying to put into words everyday and no matter how many times they try, it falls short. Me included, though lately i find myself slightly disturbed by what ive been reading and hearing about butches from femmes. I know we all come with a genetic disposition for what we each find attractive in a prospective partner. Not everyone finds butches attractive i get that, but why oh why are there so many femmes out there putting down butches to the point where not only are there the questions from outside there are questions from within our own community as well of why someone would even date a butch, why not just date a man? Being a butch myself, it saddens me that so many feminine s are thinking this way. Saddens me so much that now i ask the world at large if there are still femmes out there who sing the praises of butches? Is there still love out there for the women who live their lives in a pair of mens jeans?

0 comments:

Post a Comment