Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Is it wrong to want this?

I want a relationship with an older man. like yesterday at a McDonald's there was this dentist that works in one of the offices in my neighborhood. I've seen him around but never paid attention to him before, but yesterday our eyes met and he is so gorgeous though. he doesn't even look old. I'd say he's about 30 but he has salt and pepper hair which gave him away. but a lot of young ppl turn gray at a young age due to some deficiency in hair follicle pigment etc. I'm 19 by the way but was that wrong?I smiled at him, he smiled back and kept making eye contact but it was so packed in there he left. and for those of you who are going to say " sugar daddy " I'm not looking for that. I don't want someone taking care of me. just a regular relationship. older men are more confident and many know where they stand in thia world. they also tend to have more respect and I've always been considered to have an older mentality for my age.

0 comments:

Post a Comment