Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fun baby shower game ideas?

I'm helping give a baby shower in a couple of months for a mom-to-be who said that most baby showers are boring. I would like to do a couple of fun games that are not the same, overused ones. Guessing how big the mommy-to-be's belly is with toilet paper and the clothespin game are fun, but they are used SOOO often. I' sure there are some other great games people have come up with that are more fun & less common, but I don't know where to start looking for them. My mom suggested Baby Bingo - have guests fill out a bingo card with gifts they think she will get & then cross them off as they are opened. Another one we are considering is having guests signs a card to the baby for different occasions - birthdays, first day of school, first date, etc. Any other ideas? The mommy-to-be loves nature & the outdoors. She loves to go rock climbing (but not while prego, of course.) Thanks!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment