Thursday, December 22, 2011

PLEASE pLEASE PLEE PLEASE HELP AND ANSWER THIS PLZZPLZZZZ!?

at my schooli like thias guy sooooooooooooooooooooooo much i want him so bad i'll die for him and everything. but the only problem is that i asked him out 2 times and he said no 2 times but the ONLY reason he said no is because my friends kept bothering him for it and i know that he would have said yes because he smiled at me and was blushing and he said "maybe" and my stupid friends got on his nerves. and i like him so much and i'll always like him and i CANNOT MOVE ON. plus, there is another prob, 1 of my best friends is going out with him and she said she dont care if i like him ( meaning i can like him if i want) I'll do NYTHING for him i like him so much. i know you think i am despersate and immature but i am in 6th grade, DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME BEING YOUNG THAT WILL NOT HELP. He was even flirting wih me on myspace, i said "i like you" and he said "i knoe" and i said "i no you no" and HE said "i no you no i no" WHAT DO I DO HELP. DO NOT TELL ME tO GO TO ANOTHER GUY! HELPPP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment