Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I was dating this guy for a few days but he was not what i expected ( read description)?

We dated for like legit 5-6 days but things went extremely fast, on the 3rd day i met his mother and she was like talking about how looks like hes in love and bs like that, anyways.. he turned out to be a crazy maniac long story short- I took him over my friends house and all he did the whole time was talk loud to me basically yell at me. This isnt the only time it happened , he constanty did this to me over a period of 5 ******* days .Basically he's crazy and has anger issues. I just need to break it off with him and he definitely knows I'm done with him but he tried calling from my friends phone and his sister just called me but i didn't answer. what should I do ? All he did was mooch off of me. He's crazy and mentally abusive please help. I know this is gong to turn into a huge drama, and we hang out with the same group of people

0 comments:

Post a Comment