Thursday, December 22, 2011

Can you help me interpret my dream?

It starts out with a novel idea to get good at this odd underwater sport called dunking. Its a team sport were everyone has to get this ball that has air in it through the opposing teams hoop under water. I become good at this sport and eventually get on the American Olympic team. This Olympics is the underwater Olympics were all sports involving a great amount of water. I am not allowed to go but I decide otherwise. I underage drive to this event but suddenly water comes up from the road and makes me crash the car. My dad has a nice car and will disown me if I report this to him. So Im stuck, I can see the lights of the stadium ahead but the water keeps rising. I befriend an attractive female swimmer who is trying to swim to the Olympics. We end up getting to the arena were the stadium is already submerged and we cannot get in. We then swim to a town that has old but fascinating buildings were to get in you must tie your shoes to the wall and you get pulled in. once inside there is a bank robbery going on. We manage to stay hidden until they start to go out the door. They spot us and then the leader with an uzi tries to shoot me but my new befriended girlfriend takes the bullets and is slowly bleeding out. meanwhile outside the flood has managed to submerge the entire store. This leaves the rest of my dream of me and random strangers trying to save her. in the end she dies, and i commit suicide while trying to get out of the store with her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment